Telephone massage part 2




A: Hello, this is Lek, the calling at Electronic Furniture. How can I help you?
B: Hello, Mr. Bloom. I'm Fai, the marketing department at Big C. We placed an order for a refrigerators yesterday. But we need to change the color to brown. I hope it's not too late to make this change.
B: I see. Do you have the invoice with you now, Miss. Fai?
A: Yes. I do.
B: Give me the order number please.
A: 127543
B: Thank you. May I put you on hold? I have to look it up. I'll be right back.
A: No problem. I'll wait.
B: Yes, we do have the refrigerators in brown. But we have to reorder it. So the order will delay one day. Would that be okay?
A: Yes, we can wait one more day. So you will deliver it next Friday, January 12th?
B: Yes, we will deliver it next Friday, the January 12th. Is there anything else I can do for you?
A: No. Thank you very much.
B: It's my pleasure, Ms. Fai. Thank you for placing an order with Electronic Furniture.
A: You're welcome. Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment