South Australia Bank of Commerce
PO Box 400
Bondi Junction
New South Wales 2022
Australia
John Callam
Product Development
Interlink PLC
250 Charing Cross road
London WCI 4RD
Tel +++44-181 765 329 Fax +++44 181 765 274
Our ref. GF6 Your ref. 15 March 19--
Dear John,
Thank you very much for your letter of 15 March 19-- to meet at the Interlink stand at the Munich Fair on Thursday 24 May 19-- sometime during the morning.
On behalf of the Interlink, I feel appreciated and feel welcome to write this letter.Do not forget to go to the to meet at the Interlink stand at the Munich Fair on Thursday 24 May 19-- course.
As John, I thought that we would have met at to meet at the Interlink stand at the Munich Fair on Thursday 24 May 19--. I will wait and please make sure that the way to go for sure.
Thanks again for your support, assistance and support throughout our company.
very best wishes,
Maria Saans
Account Manager
encs.
As John, I thought that we would have met at to meet at the Interlink stand at the Munich Fair on Thursday 24 May 19--. I will wait and please make sure that the way to go for sure.
Thanks again for your support, assistance and support throughout our company.
very best wishes,
Maria Saans
Account Manager
encs.
No comments:
Post a Comment